The IFMA Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the first “North American Facility Management Degree Program Guide.” The new guide provides a listing of all known facility management programs in North America.
Its purpose is to help educational institutions develop standards for facility management curricula and the details of the course of study. It also serves as a reference for students, educators, and professionals interested in facility management higher education degree programs.
“This career choice prepares students for jobs managing the built environment with consequent opportunities to have a significant impact on sustainability in buildings, which are major consumers of energy,” said IFMA Foundation Director of Academic Affairs Charles Claar, CFM, CFMJ, P.E.
For a free copy of the “North American Facility Management Degree Program Guide,” send an e-mail to email@example.com with the words “IFMA Foundation Education Guide” in the subject line of your e-mail.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management