The International Facility Management Association has released its sixth annual FM Resource Guide, a comprehensive, easy-to-use listing of hundreds of facility-related companies, products and services organized by region and category.
The new publication also provides an overview of the benefits and opportunities available to association members.
“This guide can help today’s facility professionals further their careers with information on certification, professional development, networking and even social media,” said Kim Coffey, IFMA corporate connections representative. “We’ve surveyed our members to make sure we’re meeting their needs, and we feel this year’s guide will not only help them, but also vendors and advertisers who want to reach out to them in a very targeted way.”
To view the guide, or to learn more about advertising in the 2011 FM Resource Guide, click here. IFMA membership is required to view the guide.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation