The International Facility Management Association has released its sixth annual FM Resource Guide, a comprehensive, easy-to-use listing of hundreds of facility-related companies, products and services organized by region and category.
The new publication also provides an overview of the benefits and opportunities available to association members.
“This guide can help today’s facility professionals further their careers with information on certification, professional development, networking and even social media,” said Kim Coffey, IFMA corporate connections representative. “We’ve surveyed our members to make sure we’re meeting their needs, and we feel this year’s guide will not only help them, but also vendors and advertisers who want to reach out to them in a very targeted way.”
To view the guide, or to learn more about advertising in the 2011 FM Resource Guide, click here. IFMA membership is required to view the guide.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades