The CM25 ceiling-mounted air conditioner from MovinCool is a compact, self contained unit that can provide 25,000 Btu/h of cooling. Designed to protect server rooms and other spaces that house heat sensitive equipment against costly damage. It offers a high sensible cooling capacity, plus a 14 SEER rating, made possible by an energy saving, variable speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors.
Additional environmentally-friendly features include R-410A refrigerant and RoHS compliance. The CM25 comes standard with a wall-mounted controller that offers advanced communications, monitoring, and self-diagnosis capabilities.
Measuring 20″ tall, the CM25 fits in tight spaces. A built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators allows for ease of installation above a drop ceiling, using standard, off the shelf hardware. Its self contained design also eliminates the need for refrigerant connections, further reducing installation costs.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation