NEW PRODUCT FLASH: CM25 From MovinCool
The CM25 ceiling-mounted air conditioner from MovinCool is a compact, self contained unit that can provide 25,000 Btu/h of cooling. Designed to protect server rooms and other spaces that house heat sensitive equipment against costly damage. It offers a high sensible cooling capacity, plus a 14 SEER rating, made possible by an energy saving, variable speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors.
Additional environmentally-friendly features include R-410A refrigerant and RoHS compliance. The CM25 comes standard with a wall-mounted controller that offers advanced communications, monitoring, and self-diagnosis capabilities.
Measuring 20″ tall, the CM25 fits in tight spaces. A built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators allows for ease of installation above a drop ceiling, using standard, off the shelf hardware. Its self contained design also eliminates the need for refrigerant connections, further reducing installation costs.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions