NEW PRODUCT FLASH: CM25 From MovinCool
The CM25 ceiling-mounted air conditioner from MovinCool is a compact, self contained unit that can provide 25,000 Btu/h of cooling. Designed to protect server rooms and other spaces that house heat sensitive equipment against costly damage. It offers a high sensible cooling capacity, plus a 14 SEER rating, made possible by an energy saving, variable speed inverter compressor and inverter fan motors.
Additional environmentally-friendly features include R-410A refrigerant and RoHS compliance. The CM25 comes standard with a wall-mounted controller that offers advanced communications, monitoring, and self-diagnosis capabilities.
Measuring 20″ tall, the CM25 fits in tight spaces. A built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators allows for ease of installation above a drop ceiling, using standard, off the shelf hardware. Its self contained design also eliminates the need for refrigerant connections, further reducing installation costs.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?