The 4100 Knox-Vault from Knox Company is the latest addition to the company’s family of Rapid Entry System products. Able to hold up to 24 keys, this vault is designed for applications where the Knox 3200 Series is too small and the 4400 Series is too large.
The Knox Company’s Rapid Entry System is a secure emergency access program developed for facility managers and fire departments. When a fire breaks out or there is a medical emergency, Knox products allow immediate entry into buildings and property without forced entry damage or delay. Facility managers store entrance keys, access cards, and floor plans in the vault, mounted near building entrances. Each vault purchased by a facility manager is keyed to a single master key controlled by their fire department.
The 4100 Knox-Vault is available in both single and dual lock configurations, as well as recess and surface mounted models. The UL1037 listed vault is available with an optional holder for a FDC Keywrench and access cards, which allows departments to keep a Knox keywrench on site. (Facility managers should always check with their local fire department for proper installation location of Knox products.)
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management