The 4100 Knox-Vault from Knox Company is the latest addition to the company’s family of Rapid Entry System products. Able to hold up to 24 keys, this vault is designed for applications where the Knox 3200 Series is too small and the 4400 Series is too large.
The Knox Company’s Rapid Entry System is a secure emergency access program developed for facility managers and fire departments. When a fire breaks out or there is a medical emergency, Knox products allow immediate entry into buildings and property without forced entry damage or delay. Facility managers store entrance keys, access cards, and floor plans in the vault, mounted near building entrances. Each vault purchased by a facility manager is keyed to a single master key controlled by their fire department.
The 4100 Knox-Vault is available in both single and dual lock configurations, as well as recess and surface mounted models. The UL1037 listed vault is available with an optional holder for a FDC Keywrench and access cards, which allows departments to keep a Knox keywrench on site. (Facility managers should always check with their local fire department for proper installation location of Knox products.)
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets