NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Knox-Vault 4100 Series
The 4100 Knox-Vault from Knox Company is the latest addition to the company’s family of Rapid Entry System products. Able to hold up to 24 keys, this vault is designed for applications where the Knox 3200 Series is too small and the 4400 Series is too large.
The Knox Company’s Rapid Entry System is a secure emergency access program developed for facility managers and fire departments. When a fire breaks out or there is a medical emergency, Knox products allow immediate entry into buildings and property without forced entry damage or delay. Facility managers store entrance keys, access cards, and floor plans in the vault, mounted near building entrances. Each vault purchased by a facility manager is keyed to a single master key controlled by their fire department.
The 4100 Knox-Vault is available in both single and dual lock configurations, as well as recess and surface mounted models. The UL1037 listed vault is available with an optional holder for a FDC Keywrench and access cards, which allows departments to keep a Knox keywrench on site. (Facility managers should always check with their local fire department for proper installation location of Knox products.)
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings