Witt Industries, a manufacturer of a full range of metal waste and recycling receptacles for indoor and outdoor environments, has introduced the Oakley Carousel Can. The cans are designed with ergonomics, functionality, and aesthetics in mind and are suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor environments, including for municipalities, parks, universities, office complexes, and apartment buildings.
The receptacle features a sliding door for easy servicing, even in tight quarters. Sliding the door into the container safeguards against accidents during servicing, and it protects passersby as well as facilities personnel servicing the receptacles.
Lid options available include a flat top, a dome top, a rain cap, or an ash top, which allow flexibility and protect against the elements. A 36-gallon black plastic liner, a lid attachment kit, and an anchor kit are supplied with each unit to ensure a long service life. Constructed of durable, heavy gauge steel, these containers are powder coated in black, brown, or green, and include built-in leveling feet. An optional lock, installed on-site, prevents unsolicited openings.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts