Witt Industries, a manufacturer of a full range of metal waste and recycling receptacles for indoor and outdoor environments, has introduced the Oakley Carousel Can. The cans are designed with ergonomics, functionality, and aesthetics in mind and are suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor environments, including for municipalities, parks, universities, office complexes, and apartment buildings.
The receptacle features a sliding door for easy servicing, even in tight quarters. Sliding the door into the container safeguards against accidents during servicing, and it protects passersby as well as facilities personnel servicing the receptacles.
Lid options available include a flat top, a dome top, a rain cap, or an ash top, which allow flexibility and protect against the elements. A 36-gallon black plastic liner, a lid attachment kit, and an anchor kit are supplied with each unit to ensure a long service life. Constructed of durable, heavy gauge steel, these containers are powder coated in black, brown, or green, and include built-in leveling feet. An optional lock, installed on-site, prevents unsolicited openings.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?