NEW PRODUCT FLASH: SmartGuard From Cooper Crouse-Hinds
Cooper Crouse-Hinds, a provider of electrical products designed to enhance safety and productivity in industrial and commercial environments, recently announced SmartGuard clear protection plates. SmartGuard is a high impact, router resistant, PVC patented protection plate designed specifically for the protection of electrical boxes and wiring from damage during rough-in stage of construction.
Designed to keep electrical and communication boxes clean and free from debris throughout completion of construction projects, SmartGuard seals out sheetrock mud, sanding dust, and paint overspray to provide protection from potential damage on commercial and residential job sites.
The family of products includes covers for four square commercial boxes with single- to five-gang mud rings (no devices installed) and single- to four-gang empty PVC residential boxes. SmartGuard also includes covers for single- and two-gang four inch square steel mud rings with a device installed (switches, receptacles and GFCI’s), as well as commercial or residential lighting “cans,” residential ceiling boxes, panel/breaker boxes and meters.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ