Cooper Crouse-Hinds, a provider of electrical products designed to enhance safety and productivity in industrial and commercial environments, recently announced SmartGuard clear protection plates. SmartGuard is a high impact, router resistant, PVC patented protection plate designed specifically for the protection of electrical boxes and wiring from damage during rough-in stage of construction.
Designed to keep electrical and communication boxes clean and free from debris throughout completion of construction projects, SmartGuard seals out sheetrock mud, sanding dust, and paint overspray to provide protection from potential damage on commercial and residential job sites.
The family of products includes covers for four square commercial boxes with single- to five-gang mud rings (no devices installed) and single- to four-gang empty PVC residential boxes. SmartGuard also includes covers for single- and two-gang four inch square steel mud rings with a device installed (switches, receptacles and GFCI’s), as well as commercial or residential lighting “cans,” residential ceiling boxes, panel/breaker boxes and meters.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management