Based on the U.S. Department of Energy’s DOE-2 energy simulation program, the One Minute Challenge online program uses easy-to-use drop-down menus to select location, building type, and window type. The tool then provides estimated cost savings and carbon emissions reduction from using energy saving window film. The program, found at www.oneminutechallenge.com, also enables customers to request a more in-depth, customized energy audit for their facility, conducted by CPFilms and its nationwide network of authorized dealers.
“CPFilms is committed to providing tools that enable customers to better understand the energy cost savings and comfort benefits window films provide,” said Steve DeBusk, global energy solutions manager for CPFilms. “By working with the experienced team at CPFilms, customers will find customized solutions to help reduce energy costs and maximize their return on investment, while likely earning points toward green building certification such as LEED.”
As a result of a professional energy audit, facilities with CPFilms window films have been shown to realize annual energy savings of up to 15%, improve HVAC efficiency, and reduce carbon emissions—with an average payback of less than three years.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention