Based on the U.S. Department of Energy’s DOE-2 energy simulation program, the One Minute Challenge online program uses easy-to-use drop-down menus to select location, building type, and window type. The tool then provides estimated cost savings and carbon emissions reduction from using energy saving window film. The program, found at www.oneminutechallenge.com, also enables customers to request a more in-depth, customized energy audit for their facility, conducted by CPFilms and its nationwide network of authorized dealers.
“CPFilms is committed to providing tools that enable customers to better understand the energy cost savings and comfort benefits window films provide,” said Steve DeBusk, global energy solutions manager for CPFilms. “By working with the experienced team at CPFilms, customers will find customized solutions to help reduce energy costs and maximize their return on investment, while likely earning points toward green building certification such as LEED.”
As a result of a professional energy audit, facilities with CPFilms window films have been shown to realize annual energy savings of up to 15%, improve HVAC efficiency, and reduce carbon emissions—with an average payback of less than three years.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management