NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: One Minute Challenge From CPFilms
Based on the U.S. Department of Energy’s DOE-2 energy simulation program, the One Minute Challenge online program uses easy-to-use drop-down menus to select location, building type, and window type. The tool then provides estimated cost savings and carbon emissions reduction from using energy saving window film. The program, found at www.oneminutechallenge.com, also enables customers to request a more in-depth, customized energy audit for their facility, conducted by CPFilms and its nationwide network of authorized dealers.
“CPFilms is committed to providing tools that enable customers to better understand the energy cost savings and comfort benefits window films provide,” said Steve DeBusk, global energy solutions manager for CPFilms. “By working with the experienced team at CPFilms, customers will find customized solutions to help reduce energy costs and maximize their return on investment, while likely earning points toward green building certification such as LEED.”
As a result of a professional energy audit, facilities with CPFilms window films have been shown to realize annual energy savings of up to 15%, improve HVAC efficiency, and reduce carbon emissions—with an average payback of less than three years.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ