Facility managers can calculate their facility water usage and potential savings with the new Save H2O water savings calculator from Sloan Valve Company, a free business application for the iPhone platform.
The new iApp for the iPhone allows facility managers and other industry professionals to estimate from anywhere current water usage and determine savings that could be gained by switching to more water efficient plumbing products. The Save H20 iApp is suitable for new construction or existing facilities in commercial, hospitality, and residential markets.
To calculate water usage and savings, the Sloan iApp asks users to input information, such as the type and quantity of toilets and urinals currently in the facility, the number of people who use the restrooms, and local water rates. The iApp displays photos and specifications for a variety of Sloan water efficient plumbing products. Save H20 immediately reveals its calculations and allows users to alter variables for different results.
KeyLimeTie, an interactive software provider specializing in multi-platform enterprise architecture and development solutions, developed the Save H20 iApp for Sloan. A more basic version of the water savings calculator is also accessible on the Sloan Web site here.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Safety Zone™ Sheet by Armstrong
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Handyclean™ Roll Wipes by Diamond Wipes
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Safety Netting At MLB Parks Protects More Fans
- New Service Spotlight: Mobile Mail App From iOffice
- New Research Campus Inspired By Cradle to Cradle Principles