Facility managers can calculate their facility water usage and potential savings with the new Save H2O water savings calculator from Sloan Valve Company, a free business application for the iPhone platform.
The new iApp for the iPhone allows facility managers and other industry professionals to estimate from anywhere current water usage and determine savings that could be gained by switching to more water efficient plumbing products. The Save H20 iApp is suitable for new construction or existing facilities in commercial, hospitality, and residential markets.
To calculate water usage and savings, the Sloan iApp asks users to input information, such as the type and quantity of toilets and urinals currently in the facility, the number of people who use the restrooms, and local water rates. The iApp displays photos and specifications for a variety of Sloan water efficient plumbing products. Save H20 immediately reveals its calculations and allows users to alter variables for different results.
KeyLimeTie, an interactive software provider specializing in multi-platform enterprise architecture and development solutions, developed the Save H20 iApp for Sloan. A more basic version of the water savings calculator is also accessible on the Sloan Web site here.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention