Facility managers can calculate their facility water usage and potential savings with the new Save H2O water savings calculator from Sloan Valve Company, a free business application for the iPhone platform.
The new iApp for the iPhone allows facility managers and other industry professionals to estimate from anywhere current water usage and determine savings that could be gained by switching to more water efficient plumbing products. The Save H20 iApp is suitable for new construction or existing facilities in commercial, hospitality, and residential markets.
To calculate water usage and savings, the Sloan iApp asks users to input information, such as the type and quantity of toilets and urinals currently in the facility, the number of people who use the restrooms, and local water rates. The iApp displays photos and specifications for a variety of Sloan water efficient plumbing products. Save H20 immediately reveals its calculations and allows users to alter variables for different results.
KeyLimeTie, an interactive software provider specializing in multi-platform enterprise architecture and development solutions, developed the Save H20 iApp for Sloan. A more basic version of the water savings calculator is also accessible on the Sloan Web site here.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts