BIFM Awards 2010 – Call for Entries
The BIFM Awards have launched for 2010, giving facility managers (fms) in Great Britain the chance to get involved in one of the top events on the UK’s facility management (FM) calendar. Winners are announced at the BIFM Awards, the biggest networking event in the UK.
These Awards recognize more than just the work that fms do. There are 13 category headings, and the awards are given for excellence in the field of FM where it can be demonstrated within the context of the category criteria.
The categories are:
- Facilities Manager of the Year;
- Student of the Year;
- Communications & Marketing;
- Public Sector Excellence in FM Team;
- Corporate Occupiers Excellence in FM Team;
- Innovation in Customer Service;
- Overall FM Industry Impact;
- Innovation in Products;
- Sustainability & Environmental Impact;
- Innovation in Technology & Systems;
- Property Investors Excellence in FM Team;
- Impact on Organisation & Workplace; and
- FM Excellence in a Major Project
The judges for 2010 will be lead by Oliver Jones, chief executive of The Asset Factor and a partner with EC Harris. Oliver leads a highly experienced team to decide upon the winners, based on specific criteria.
Oliver says, “The BIFM Awards present a great opportunity for teams and leading individuals in our industry to be recognized against the very best of the competition. To win an Award is a powerful message to the employers of in-house teams, to the clients of outsourced teams, and to all staff and team members at all levels. With our leading industry representatives as judges, the only question is: Who can stand out and show the excellence our industry is capable of?”
Anyone who takes a serious interest in where they and their profession are heading should view the BIFM Awards as an essential part of their education and continuing professional development, and as such, worthy of prestigious acclaim. The Awards highlight an area that the FM and their teams have made a real impact
To nominate a colleague or company, visit this link. The closing date for entries is Friday, April 30, 2010. The BIFM Awards dinner will be held on 11th October 11, 2010 at The Grosvenor House Hotel, London and celebrate the increasingly strategic profile of FM, highlighting the key role it plays in the success of public and private sector organizations.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions