Take a squirt of water (well, maybe more than a squirt) and about 40 pieces of paper, process it in the White Goat for about 30 minutes, and voila! Out comes a roll of toilet paper, ready to use.
Check out this video:
The product is expected to go on sale in Japan this summer.
Many thanks to several folks who brought this to my attention this week.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention