Take a squirt of water (well, maybe more than a squirt) and about 40 pieces of paper, process it in the White Goat for about 30 minutes, and voila! Out comes a roll of toilet paper, ready to use.
Check out this video:
The product is expected to go on sale in Japan this summer.
Many thanks to several folks who brought this to my attention this week.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis