NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Blue Diamond Backlit Wall Switch
With a focus on enhancing safety, energy efficiency and convenience, Larco, a division of ATEK Products, LLC and a supplier of commercial safety products, expanded its door access control product line with the addition of the Blue Diamond Backlit Wall Switch. Suitable for automatic indoor and outdoor entryway applications, the switch provides subtle blue backlighting, allowing for easy visibility in poorly lit entryways and nighttime environments.
Incorporating energy efficient Monolithic Constant-Current Regulator, light guiding, and LED technology, the backlit switch is easy to install and durable. It is also designed and manufactured to US and CE certification standards and is compatible with electronics in all automatic doors.
Available in a 4.5″ square version, Larco will introduce two round versions (4.5″ and 6″), as well as a 6″ square version in the coming months. Customizable to meet décor or branding requirements, the new wall switch is available in a stainless steel or brass finish as well as a variety of logos and face decals.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ