With a focus on enhancing safety, energy efficiency and convenience, Larco, a division of ATEK Products, LLC and a supplier of commercial safety products, expanded its door access control product line with the addition of the Blue Diamond Backlit Wall Switch. Suitable for automatic indoor and outdoor entryway applications, the switch provides subtle blue backlighting, allowing for easy visibility in poorly lit entryways and nighttime environments.
Incorporating energy efficient Monolithic Constant-Current Regulator, light guiding, and LED technology, the backlit switch is easy to install and durable. It is also designed and manufactured to US and CE certification standards and is compatible with electronics in all automatic doors.
Available in a 4.5″ square version, Larco will introduce two round versions (4.5″ and 6″), as well as a 6″ square version in the coming months. Customizable to meet décor or branding requirements, the new wall switch is available in a stainless steel or brass finish as well as a variety of logos and face decals.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management