With a focus on enhancing safety, energy efficiency and convenience, Larco, a division of ATEK Products, LLC and a supplier of commercial safety products, expanded its door access control product line with the addition of the Blue Diamond Backlit Wall Switch. Suitable for automatic indoor and outdoor entryway applications, the switch provides subtle blue backlighting, allowing for easy visibility in poorly lit entryways and nighttime environments.
Incorporating energy efficient Monolithic Constant-Current Regulator, light guiding, and LED technology, the backlit switch is easy to install and durable. It is also designed and manufactured to US and CE certification standards and is compatible with electronics in all automatic doors.
Available in a 4.5″ square version, Larco will introduce two round versions (4.5″ and 6″), as well as a 6″ square version in the coming months. Customizable to meet décor or branding requirements, the new wall switch is available in a stainless steel or brass finish as well as a variety of logos and face decals.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention