Armstrong Ceilings offers Green Genie™, an interactive, product evaluation web tool that allows users to find sustainable ceiling options and LEED® credit information quickly and easily. Facility managers specifying ceiling, suspension, and wall system products can access this tool to evaluate their choices.
The online tool offers 24/7 access of LEED credit information at the design or submittal process, and it provides users with the ability to research, calculate, and document which Armstrong ceiling product best meets the environmental criteria of their project.
All Armstrong ceiling, suspension, and wall system products are included in the rating system. The design aid also completes the submittal process by producing a LEED documentation letter for inclusion in the specification.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention