In a nod to IFMA’s own facility management Awards of Excellence — presented each year at the association’s World Workplace conference — Global FM has developed an awards program of its own it will be debuting this year at World FM Day on June 24.
The Global FM Awards for Excellence in Facilities Management 2010 will recognize efforts by individuals and groups in the facility management industry who have made a positive contribution to the knowledge, practical application and communication of strategies to improve the built environment.
What makes these awards unique is that they are open to, among others, Global FM member organizations from countries that do not currently have awards programs of their own.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades