In a nod to IFMA’s own facility management Awards of Excellence — presented each year at the association’s World Workplace conference — Global FM has developed an awards program of its own it will be debuting this year at World FM Day on June 24.
The Global FM Awards for Excellence in Facilities Management 2010 will recognize efforts by individuals and groups in the facility management industry who have made a positive contribution to the knowledge, practical application and communication of strategies to improve the built environment.
What makes these awards unique is that they are open to, among others, Global FM member organizations from countries that do not currently have awards programs of their own.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation