Available as part of the company’s core suite, Planon Green Intelligence, the energy management component of Green Workplace Economics, offers facility executives a practical way to jumpstart environmental sustainability programs by transforming aggregated asset level to property level data into actionable information.
Planon can then generate corrective work orders to quickly diagnose and correct overconsuming facilities assets. Planon Talk, Planon’s integration application, also ensures full connectivity with existing building technology and energy measurement facilities, giving organizations a fully integrated solution.
With Green Intelligence, facility executives gain a global view of their real estate portfolio and assets and gain the ability to automatically issue corrective or reactive action within one seamless solution. With Green IT for Facilities, organizations can:
- Cut costs through reduction of energy consumption
- Extend the efficiency and lifespan of facilities assets through planned maintenance
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Manage energy supply and costs
- Comply with organizational and federal environmental mandates
- Track LEED certification status across an entire real estate portfolio
Earlier this month, Planon was named the recipient of Frost & Sullivan’s 2010 Product Leadership of the Year Award for the Real Estate and Facilities Management software market. The award recognizes Planon’s portfolio of real estate and facility management software solutions for its broad array of features and functionality, high quality, innovation, market acceptance, and for providing its customers with valued enhancements. Planon announced the latest version (2010.A) of its software last week.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management