The Drive-Thru Unit from Berner International Corp. is an air curtain designed to keep car fumes away from workers at drive-thru windows, save energy, and create comfort. The Drive-Thru Unit is designed for easy maintenance and is the company’s smallest profile air curtain to date, which makes it ideal for the quick serve restaurant (QSR) industry. It is 18″ long, with a profile of 6″ (high) x 7 1/2″ (deep).
OSHA has listed QSR drive-thru windows as a potential indoor air quality health hazard. While the air discharge of this Berner unit is strong enough to stop the infiltration of outdoor air, as well as vehicle emission fumes and insects, it is also designed not blow paper money out of hands that penetrate its airstream.
Berner’s Drive-Thru Units are available with an electric heating option, which further increases employee comfort at a drive-thru window. This can also save energy, since managers do not need to turn up the heat in an effort to keep window employees warm.
With its “Mount Anywhere” bracket system (patent pending), this air curtain mounts to existing drive-thru windows and can be plugged in to a 120 Volt power outlet.
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp electric heat
- Powder coated extruded aluminum exterior cabinet
- Compact and lightweight
- 6′ plug-in type power cord
- UL Listed – Indoor Use (United States, Canada)
- One year parts warranty
- Crafted in the United States
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades