NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Drive-Thru Unit From Berner International
The Drive-Thru Unit from Berner International Corp. is an air curtain designed to keep car fumes away from workers at drive-thru windows, save energy, and create comfort. The Drive-Thru Unit is designed for easy maintenance and is the company’s smallest profile air curtain to date, which makes it ideal for the quick serve restaurant (QSR) industry. It is 18″ long, with a profile of 6″ (high) x 7 1/2″ (deep).
OSHA has listed QSR drive-thru windows as a potential indoor air quality health hazard. While the air discharge of this Berner unit is strong enough to stop the infiltration of outdoor air, as well as vehicle emission fumes and insects, it is also designed not blow paper money out of hands that penetrate its airstream.
Berner’s Drive-Thru Units are available with an electric heating option, which further increases employee comfort at a drive-thru window. This can also save energy, since managers do not need to turn up the heat in an effort to keep window employees warm.
With its “Mount Anywhere” bracket system (patent pending), this air curtain mounts to existing drive-thru windows and can be plugged in to a 120 Volt power outlet.
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp electric heat
- Powder coated extruded aluminum exterior cabinet
- Compact and lightweight
- 6′ plug-in type power cord
- UL Listed – Indoor Use (United States, Canada)
- One year parts warranty
- Crafted in the United States
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices