Bilco’s thermally enhanced hatch is fabricated from corrosion-resistant aluminum milled primarily from recycled content. It is equipped with a heavy duty slam latch that securely locks the cover in the closed position, and features interior and exterior hasps for additional security.
Fully enclosed compression springs counterbalance the cover for controlled operation regardless of its size or weight, and minimize the effort required to open and close the hatch. For added security, a rugged hold-open arm automatically locks the cover in the open position, and the grip handle allows for users to release and close the hatch with one hand.
As with all Bilco’s roof hatches, the insulated curb is equipped with cap flashing and the Bil-Clip® flashing system for ease of installation on single-ply roofs.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event