Staples Advantage, the business-to-business (B2B) division of Staples, Inc., has announced the launch of its new Web site (www.StaplesAdvantage.com) to address customers’ growing demands for supplier consolidation and reduced procurement costs.
Now, current and prospective customers—from small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to Fortune 1000 corporations—can view the full scale of Staples Advantage’s products and services, including five newly integrated B2B service offerings. These new services are: Staples Print Solutions; Staples Facility Solutions; Staples Promotional Products; Staples Technology Solutions; and Business Interiors by Staples.
- Staples Print Solutions is a comprehensive document and print management offering, including digital copy and print, custom printing, flexible packaging, and comprehensive label production capabilities.
- Staples Facility Solutions is a national cleaning and maintenance program, offering a wide assortment of janitorial and cleaning supplies and exclusive environmentally preferable cleaners.
- Staples Promotional Products is a full-service corporate branding solution, featuring more than 700,000 customizable items and an in-house design and creative marketing staff.
- Staples Technology Solutions is a complete array of IT services from data center solutions and printer fleet management services to network services and everyday desktop technology products.
- Business Interiors by Staples is a full-scale furniture and interior design service, offering an extensive selection of contract grade business furnishings from one national source and comprehensive project management from design to installation.
Over 65% of Fortune 100 companies are Staples Advantage customers, as well as academic institutions, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, and state and federal government agencies.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation