Staples Advantage, the business-to-business (B2B) division of Staples, Inc., has announced the launch of its new Web site (www.StaplesAdvantage.com) to address customers’ growing demands for supplier consolidation and reduced procurement costs.
Now, current and prospective customers—from small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to Fortune 1000 corporations—can view the full scale of Staples Advantage’s products and services, including five newly integrated B2B service offerings. These new services are: Staples Print Solutions; Staples Facility Solutions; Staples Promotional Products; Staples Technology Solutions; and Business Interiors by Staples.
- Staples Print Solutions is a comprehensive document and print management offering, including digital copy and print, custom printing, flexible packaging, and comprehensive label production capabilities.
- Staples Facility Solutions is a national cleaning and maintenance program, offering a wide assortment of janitorial and cleaning supplies and exclusive environmentally preferable cleaners.
- Staples Promotional Products is a full-service corporate branding solution, featuring more than 700,000 customizable items and an in-house design and creative marketing staff.
- Staples Technology Solutions is a complete array of IT services from data center solutions and printer fleet management services to network services and everyday desktop technology products.
- Business Interiors by Staples is a full-scale furniture and interior design service, offering an extensive selection of contract grade business furnishings from one national source and comprehensive project management from design to installation.
Over 65% of Fortune 100 companies are Staples Advantage customers, as well as academic institutions, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, and state and federal government agencies.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management