“In today’s recessionary environment, companies are focusing on potential areas for significant overbilling, and telecommunications has emerged at the forefront,” said Gesky. “SPN’s Contractual Audit Service is designed to help clients not only recover what they are entitled to, but educate them about future red flags and common areas for mistakes.”
SPN’s analysis involves evaluating previously billed costs and comparing them to the original service contract with the existing carrier or carriers. The process requires the client to only provide SPN with one or two months of previous bills. Once the in-depth audit is completed, clients are presented with an overview and recommendations for recovering payments.
The compensation to SPN for the service is a percentage of the savings based totally on results from the evaluation—significantly reducing risk to clients. “In almost 100 percent of audits, the client derives some level of savings ranging from 20 to 60 percent,” added Gesky.
The contractual audit service is an extension of SPN’s primary business service—to identify new carrier options that can enhance a client’s voice and data services while reducing costs. Established in 2001, the company primarily serves as a liaison between carriers and businesses to evaluate, analyze, identify, negotiate, and implement the best telecommunications solution available.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Cyber Security In Real Estate