WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Weekday Exorcisms Not Advised
Facility managers have to deal with some unusual situations. And in apartment buildings, the situations can anywhere range from complaints regarding cockroaches to barking dogs to smelly foods to just about every kind of imaginable sensory overload situation. But when it comes to getting rid of demons, well, that takes facility management to an entirely different level.
This Weird Wednesday comes from BoingBoing.net.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions