Capital Chapter of IFMA Hosts Sustainability Summit
The Capital Chapter’s one-day summit will target next-layer operational strategies and will help built environment professionals learn ways to operate their facilities more efficiently and sustainably.
Attendees will hear best practices, lessons learned and future trends from representatives of the Office of the Architect of the Capitol, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, FM:Systems, the National Education Association and more. Featured speakers will include Charles H. Iliff, P.E., and Alyssa Quarforth, two industry leaders and frequent IFMA contributors.
This summit will be an opportunity for facility managers to network with other FM practitioners and build a step-by-step roadmap for their 2010 sustainable activities.
For the detailed agenda including session descriptions and speaker biographies, click here.
For more information on the Capital Chapter of IFMA, visit http://www.ifmacap.org/.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.