Imagine the reaction of pedestrians as they walked past this sight: the rear end of a vehicle hanging out of the seventh story of a high rise building in downtown Tulsa, OK.
Was it performance art? Nope. It was just a case of REALLY bad parking.
(The vehicle was NOT a possessed Toyota Prius, and the driver was NOT a woman.)
Here’s the story, summarized from the Associated Press:
Ralph Hudson, the 67 year old owner of the Mercedes, claims his foot became lodged between the pedal and brake. This is how he ended up smashing it through the wall of the parking garage. Sure, that sounds fair enough.
While there were no injuries in the incident, several cars below were damaged by falling debris. Officials were subsequently able to get the vehicle inside of the tower safely.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention