FRIDAY FUNNY: Creative Parking 101
Imagine the reaction of pedestrians as they walked past this sight: the rear end of a vehicle hanging out of the seventh story of a high rise building in downtown Tulsa, OK.
Was it performance art? Nope. It was just a case of REALLY bad parking.
(The vehicle was NOT a possessed Toyota Prius, and the driver was NOT a woman.)
Here’s the story, summarized from the Associated Press:
Ralph Hudson, the 67 year old owner of the Mercedes, claims his foot became lodged between the pedal and brake. This is how he ended up smashing it through the wall of the parking garage. Sure, that sounds fair enough.
While there were no injuries in the incident, several cars below were damaged by falling debris. Officials were subsequently able to get the vehicle inside of the tower safely.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.