FRIDAY FUNNY: Creative Parking 101
Imagine the reaction of pedestrians as they walked past this sight: the rear end of a vehicle hanging out of the seventh story of a high rise building in downtown Tulsa, OK.
Was it performance art? Nope. It was just a case of REALLY bad parking.
(The vehicle was NOT a possessed Toyota Prius, and the driver was NOT a woman.)
Here’s the story, summarized from the Associated Press:
Ralph Hudson, the 67 year old owner of the Mercedes, claims his foot became lodged between the pedal and brake. This is how he ended up smashing it through the wall of the parking garage. Sure, that sounds fair enough.
While there were no injuries in the incident, several cars below were damaged by falling debris. Officials were subsequently able to get the vehicle inside of the tower safely.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv