Imagine the reaction of pedestrians as they walked past this sight: the rear end of a vehicle hanging out of the seventh story of a high rise building in downtown Tulsa, OK.
Was it performance art? Nope. It was just a case of REALLY bad parking.
(The vehicle was NOT a possessed Toyota Prius, and the driver was NOT a woman.)
Here’s the story, summarized from the Associated Press:
Ralph Hudson, the 67 year old owner of the Mercedes, claims his foot became lodged between the pedal and brake. This is how he ended up smashing it through the wall of the parking garage. Sure, that sounds fair enough.
While there were no injuries in the incident, several cars below were damaged by falling debris. Officials were subsequently able to get the vehicle inside of the tower safely.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms