NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Energy Benchmarking Reports By AirAdvice
Automation and increased usability are the key improvements to BuildingAdvice’s energy services platform, which now automates generation of Energy Star Benchmarking reports, which evaluate the current and potential energy efficiency of existing commercial buildings. Through BuildingAdvice’s energy services platform, these reports can now be generated more quickly than in the past.
Under development for the past nine months, the current upgrades to BuildingAdvice offer powerful data integration and automation in creating building energy reports, which include:
- Energy Benchmark: Determines a building’s Energy Star rating and current utility cost/sq.ft. relative to comparable properties and evaluates the savings potential.
- Energy Savings Assessment: Identifies low cost or no cost opportunities to save energy by adjusting current systems and processes. Combined with Energy Benchmark, it provides a more comprehensive picture of a building’s energy use.
- Energy Savings Audit: Evaluates return on investment of energy saving building improvements by calculating projected utility savings on an annual basis. Breaks out savings per capital improvement, or cumulative savings as a result of multiple improvements.
Additionally, several new features enhance the BuildingAdvice upgrade. The Building Data Management System (BDMS) offers a building-centric data architecture, storing utility bill and other building information for use in any of the energy report types, eliminating duplicate data entry and streamlining report generation. Integration with Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager means that contractors, facility managers, and energy engineers who use the BuildingAdvice Energy Benchmark application have complete building information stored in Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager. This enables them to be better equipped to service and oversee the building’s operational bottom line. Another BuildingAdvice feature—MultiLogOn—enables users to collaborate on energy efficiency projects with other team members, or to work on multiple projects at any given time.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management