NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Pella Architectural Support
Through Pella’s Architectural Support Services a group of architects, engineers, technicians, and CAD drafters provide expert assistance on window and door selections for facility managers and their architects and general contractors.
The Pella team helps develop window and door solutions with services that range from providing installation designs for window replacement and new construction to field testing assistance that minimizes potential for water and air leakage. These include:
- Engineering design solutions
- Installation designs, shop drawings and details, both preliminary and final
- Custom product design and installation evaluation
- Specifications review
- Codes and regulation compliance assistance
- Laboratory or field testing assistance
- Initial on-site installation advisory service
Pella also offers 3D window and door models for use in Building Information Modeling (BIM) projects. Pella’s Autodesk® Revit® families are available for use with the Revit Architecture computer software. For ease of use, Revit users may access Pella products directly from the Revit design application by using the Autodesk Seek Web service and drag-and-drop the Pella models into their BIM project.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ