Through Pella’s Architectural Support Services a group of architects, engineers, technicians, and CAD drafters provide expert assistance on window and door selections for facility managers and their architects and general contractors.
The Pella team helps develop window and door solutions with services that range from providing installation designs for window replacement and new construction to field testing assistance that minimizes potential for water and air leakage. These include:
- Engineering design solutions
- Installation designs, shop drawings and details, both preliminary and final
- Custom product design and installation evaluation
- Specifications review
- Codes and regulation compliance assistance
- Laboratory or field testing assistance
- Initial on-site installation advisory service
Pella also offers 3D window and door models for use in Building Information Modeling (BIM) projects. Pella’s Autodesk® Revit® families are available for use with the Revit Architecture computer software. For ease of use, Revit users may access Pella products directly from the Revit design application by using the Autodesk Seek Web service and drag-and-drop the Pella models into their BIM project.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?