CONSTRUCT2010, the CSI Annual Convention and The Total Facility Management Show are pleased to announce that registrations are up 5% over 2009. Increased attendance numbers bode well for the May 11-14 event in Philadelphia. The show’s strong attendance is tracking ahead and continues to grow.
“The location, targeted education program, CSI Convention, and full exhibit hall floor is attracting thousands of professionals who are looking for real world building solutions,” states Jayne Dalton, Show Manager.
Over 240 companies have been assigned space. The exhibitors offer products and services for all aspects of the building process to the industrial, institutional, and commercial building professional. Tom Cindric, Director, Hanley Wood Exhibitions, states, “Even though we have all heard about the economy, our event is well supported this year. We are very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the companies represented.”
The event is designed for the commercial building industry and senior executive facilities managers and encompasses the planning, design, engineering, specifying, construction, renovation, and operation of the commercial building industry. CONSTRUCT and The TFM Show offer the latest products and solutions to architects, engineers, facility managers/owners, specifiers, designers, general contractors, and all professionals.
“We have extended the exhibit hall floor to accommodate more exhibitors who understand that this is the time to stay in the forefront,” Sue Pino, Account Executive notes, “they are creating opportunities for themselves and gaining the competitive advantage by meeting face-to-face with current and new customers and showcasing their products.”
CONSTRUCT2010 and The TFM Show are offering an accredited education program, expanded networking, special activities including accredited technical tours, a spouse/guest program, on-floor education and CSI member events. The education program is offered May 11-14, 2010 and the exhibits are open May 12-14, 2010 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The event is held in conjunction with the 54th CSI Annual Convention. Online registration is open at both Web sites.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades