The folks over at Adult Swim have created a treasure trove of truly hilarious time wasters. True confession: I was immediately drawn to Tofu Hunter, but then spent an entire evening “researching” some gems just for FacilityBlog visitors.
Here are a few recommendations:
File Frenzy (from Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law): Guide Avenger from cubicle to cubicle to deliver office files and keep them away from Harvey’s enemies. Fly into cubicles to pick up flashing files lying on desks.
- Avoid your co-workers when delivering your file, or they will quickly misplace it.
- If you don’t have a file in your claws, you can pass right through your co-workers unscathed.
- Deliver the files to an open filing cabinet. Deliver all of the files before the timer runs out for extra bonus points.
- Avoid your enemies or you will lose a life.
- After delivering your file to a cabinet, fly to the nearest file. Finding the shortest route will pay off with extra bonus timer points when the level is finished.
Multitask (this is great for facility managers, since they do it all the time): Multitask tests your ability to play multiple games at the same time. It starts with one game, then more are added to be played simultaneously. Follow the prompts with instructions when each game is introduced. The first mistake means failure.
Vending Machine Champ (for lunchtime): The eternal struggle of man versus vending machine continues under the lights of the Snackdome. It takes a quick and accurate touch on the mouse to finesse a tasty snack treat from its metal-and-glass prison fast enough to be crowned champion. Do you have what it takes, or will you be just another blood stain in the ring?
Each vending machine encounter is divided into three sections:
- The grab – In the first stage, click the mouse when the lung meter reaches the middle (arrows will appear when you should click). Clicking early or when the meter indicator is in the red may result in a fatality or affect the behavior of the machine in the next stage.
- The pound – In the second stage, click the mouse on the targets to shake the snack free from the machine.
- In later stages, it will take multiple clicks to clear each target (indicated by concentric circles).
- The finish – For the final blow, wait until the machine is level with the ground and the words “Hit Now” appear on the screen. Click when “Hit Now” is on the screen to deliver the final hit and enjoy your snack.
The things I do for you people…
(Oh, and if you get caught “evaluating” some of these games, just click this link.)
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation