Energy conservation isn’t necessarily something associated with NASCAR. But environmental responsibility is one of the driving factors behind four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon’s selection of a geothermal comfort system to heat and cool his new home in Charlotte, NC.
WaterFurnace International, Inc., a manufacturer of geothermal and water source heat pumps, is supplying Gordon residence with a WaterFurnace Envision™ heat pumps. Reliable and quiet, Envision products use ozone-safe R-410A refrigerant to meet stringent EPA requirements.
Available in seven single-speed sizes and five dual-capacity sizes, Envision units feature efficient Copeland Scroll™ compressors and coated air coils that resist corrosion and increase equipment life. In addition, a sophisticated microprocessor control sequences all components during operation for optimum performance and provides easy-to-use troubleshooting features with fault lights and on-board diagnostics.
Unit configurations in the Envision line include horizontal, vertical top discharge, and vertical bottom discharge. Heavy-gauge metal cabinets are coated with durable poly paint for long- lasting protection.
All Envision series units exceed performance standards for the ENERGY STAR rating and are eligible for tax credits available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 – 30% of the total investment for a geothermal system installed before Dec. 31, 2016. This tax incentive is retroactive to January 1, 2009. Homeowners can also take advantage of utility rebates and state and local tax incentives where available to make geothermal systems more affordable than ever.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?