NEW PRODUCT FLASH: ID For Recycling Containers From MOD
Recycling carts and containers from material handling product manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) feature optional permanent, molded-in company logos, tracking numbers, and other markings to promote cart security, deter cart theft, and ease identification of the carts and their contents.
Available as molded-in graphics or as raised lettering, the full color imagery and/or text may include the names, addresses, and phone numbers of companies or municipalities, serial numbers, Web sites, names of recyclable material types in transit, and other custom information in a choice of languages and in virtually any type face or size.
Ideal for facility managers in a variety of industries, as well as recycling processors, scrap collection companies, and waste generators, the carts and containers with permanent graphics and text are waterproof and weatherproof and retain their markings despite frequent washdowns, demanding handling, and frequent or long-term exposure to the elements.
Rotationally molded from 100% polyethylene, the MOD carts offer an alternative to stenciling, painting, handwriting, and other marking methods. The permanent, molded-in graphics and text are available on the company’s entire line of recycling collection carts, containers, and tilt trucks. MOD is located in Ashtabula, OH.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions