Recycling carts and containers from material handling product manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) feature optional permanent, molded-in company logos, tracking numbers, and other markings to promote cart security, deter cart theft, and ease identification of the carts and their contents.
Available as molded-in graphics or as raised lettering, the full color imagery and/or text may include the names, addresses, and phone numbers of companies or municipalities, serial numbers, Web sites, names of recyclable material types in transit, and other custom information in a choice of languages and in virtually any type face or size.
Ideal for facility managers in a variety of industries, as well as recycling processors, scrap collection companies, and waste generators, the carts and containers with permanent graphics and text are waterproof and weatherproof and retain their markings despite frequent washdowns, demanding handling, and frequent or long-term exposure to the elements.
Rotationally molded from 100% polyethylene, the MOD carts offer an alternative to stenciling, painting, handwriting, and other marking methods. The permanent, molded-in graphics and text are available on the company’s entire line of recycling collection carts, containers, and tilt trucks. MOD is located in Ashtabula, OH.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention