Recycling carts and containers from material handling product manufacturer Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. (MOD) feature optional permanent, molded-in company logos, tracking numbers, and other markings to promote cart security, deter cart theft, and ease identification of the carts and their contents.
Available as molded-in graphics or as raised lettering, the full color imagery and/or text may include the names, addresses, and phone numbers of companies or municipalities, serial numbers, Web sites, names of recyclable material types in transit, and other custom information in a choice of languages and in virtually any type face or size.
Ideal for facility managers in a variety of industries, as well as recycling processors, scrap collection companies, and waste generators, the carts and containers with permanent graphics and text are waterproof and weatherproof and retain their markings despite frequent washdowns, demanding handling, and frequent or long-term exposure to the elements.
Rotationally molded from 100% polyethylene, the MOD carts offer an alternative to stenciling, painting, handwriting, and other marking methods. The permanent, molded-in graphics and text are available on the company’s entire line of recycling collection carts, containers, and tilt trucks. MOD is located in Ashtabula, OH.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts