The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe from Bird-X repels unwanted birds using ultrasonic sound paired with a flashing strobe.
Four Piezo ceramic speakers project powerful ultrasonic waves in an overlapping fan pattern for 360° coverage. The frequency level irritates birds, but is inaudible to humans. Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe is efficient: speaker sequencing, frequency, and warble rate are adjustable for virtually any situation making it difficult for birds to acclimate. Optional accessory for unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls: up to three remote speakers to stretch sound farther.
The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe uses less energy than a 10-watt lightbulb; facility staff plug it into a 110 vAC outlet (220 vAC unit available). This compact unit has no moving parts and mounts in any direction—-upside down, right side up or sideways–to cover 6,500 square feet.
Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe can be installed in enclosed or semi-enclosed areas. It is designed for use in plants, warehouses, parking structures, loading docks, sports facilities–nearly anywhere where the sound can reverberate well.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects