The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe from Bird-X repels unwanted birds using ultrasonic sound paired with a flashing strobe.
Four Piezo ceramic speakers project powerful ultrasonic waves in an overlapping fan pattern for 360° coverage. The frequency level irritates birds, but is inaudible to humans. Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe is efficient: speaker sequencing, frequency, and warble rate are adjustable for virtually any situation making it difficult for birds to acclimate. Optional accessory for unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls: up to three remote speakers to stretch sound farther.
The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe uses less energy than a 10-watt lightbulb; facility staff plug it into a 110 vAC outlet (220 vAC unit available). This compact unit has no moving parts and mounts in any direction—-upside down, right side up or sideways–to cover 6,500 square feet.
Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe can be installed in enclosed or semi-enclosed areas. It is designed for use in plants, warehouses, parking structures, loading docks, sports facilities–nearly anywhere where the sound can reverberate well.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation