NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Super Quad-Blaster With Strobe
The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe from Bird-X repels unwanted birds using ultrasonic sound paired with a flashing strobe.
Four Piezo ceramic speakers project powerful ultrasonic waves in an overlapping fan pattern for 360° coverage. The frequency level irritates birds, but is inaudible to humans. Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe is efficient: speaker sequencing, frequency, and warble rate are adjustable for virtually any situation making it difficult for birds to acclimate. Optional accessory for unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls: up to three remote speakers to stretch sound farther.
The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe uses less energy than a 10-watt lightbulb; facility staff plug it into a 110 vAC outlet (220 vAC unit available). This compact unit has no moving parts and mounts in any direction—-upside down, right side up or sideways–to cover 6,500 square feet.
Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe can be installed in enclosed or semi-enclosed areas. It is designed for use in plants, warehouses, parking structures, loading docks, sports facilities–nearly anywhere where the sound can reverberate well.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?