The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe from Bird-X repels unwanted birds using ultrasonic sound paired with a flashing strobe.
Four Piezo ceramic speakers project powerful ultrasonic waves in an overlapping fan pattern for 360° coverage. The frequency level irritates birds, but is inaudible to humans. Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe is efficient: speaker sequencing, frequency, and warble rate are adjustable for virtually any situation making it difficult for birds to acclimate. Optional accessory for unusual space configurations or areas divided by walls: up to three remote speakers to stretch sound farther.
The Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe uses less energy than a 10-watt lightbulb; facility staff plug it into a 110 vAC outlet (220 vAC unit available). This compact unit has no moving parts and mounts in any direction—-upside down, right side up or sideways–to cover 6,500 square feet.
Super Quad-Blaster with Strobe can be installed in enclosed or semi-enclosed areas. It is designed for use in plants, warehouses, parking structures, loading docks, sports facilities–nearly anywhere where the sound can reverberate well.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management