The financing program is maintained by LEAF Financial Corporation and includes one on one support from local LEAF representatives throughout the process. The program’s flexible loan and leasing options enable NOTIFIER Engineered Systems Distributors throughout the U.S. to offer facilities a means for the expansion or upgrade of existing fire/life safety systems.
“Local and national fire alarm codes are becoming more inclusive of a wider array of technologies, including emergency communications systems,” says Frank Tomberlin, vice president of sales for NOTIFIER. “Facility managers have to start planning for these eventual hardware and software upgrades, which in today’s economy is tough. That’s why NOTIFIER decided to bring on board such an aggressive lease and loan initiative.”
NOTIFIER’s financing program can work for K-12 schools and university campuses planning to install a state-of-the-art emergency communications system with distributed recipient mass notification (i.e., emails, texts, computer pop-up alerts, etc.). A high-rise or multi-building property maintaining a series of obsolete systems plagued by false alarms could lease or finance up to 100% of the installation, equipment, and service for a new fire/life safety system.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention