The financing program is maintained by LEAF Financial Corporation and includes one on one support from local LEAF representatives throughout the process. The program’s flexible loan and leasing options enable NOTIFIER Engineered Systems Distributors throughout the U.S. to offer facilities a means for the expansion or upgrade of existing fire/life safety systems.
“Local and national fire alarm codes are becoming more inclusive of a wider array of technologies, including emergency communications systems,” says Frank Tomberlin, vice president of sales for NOTIFIER. “Facility managers have to start planning for these eventual hardware and software upgrades, which in today’s economy is tough. That’s why NOTIFIER decided to bring on board such an aggressive lease and loan initiative.”
NOTIFIER’s financing program can work for K-12 schools and university campuses planning to install a state-of-the-art emergency communications system with distributed recipient mass notification (i.e., emails, texts, computer pop-up alerts, etc.). A high-rise or multi-building property maintaining a series of obsolete systems plagued by false alarms could lease or finance up to 100% of the installation, equipment, and service for a new fire/life safety system.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App