The financing program is maintained by LEAF Financial Corporation and includes one on one support from local LEAF representatives throughout the process. The program’s flexible loan and leasing options enable NOTIFIER Engineered Systems Distributors throughout the U.S. to offer facilities a means for the expansion or upgrade of existing fire/life safety systems.
“Local and national fire alarm codes are becoming more inclusive of a wider array of technologies, including emergency communications systems,” says Frank Tomberlin, vice president of sales for NOTIFIER. “Facility managers have to start planning for these eventual hardware and software upgrades, which in today’s economy is tough. That’s why NOTIFIER decided to bring on board such an aggressive lease and loan initiative.”
NOTIFIER’s financing program can work for K-12 schools and university campuses planning to install a state-of-the-art emergency communications system with distributed recipient mass notification (i.e., emails, texts, computer pop-up alerts, etc.). A high-rise or multi-building property maintaining a series of obsolete systems plagued by false alarms could lease or finance up to 100% of the installation, equipment, and service for a new fire/life safety system.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management