NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Financing From NOTIFIER By Honeywell
The financing program is maintained by LEAF Financial Corporation and includes one on one support from local LEAF representatives throughout the process. The program’s flexible loan and leasing options enable NOTIFIER Engineered Systems Distributors throughout the U.S. to offer facilities a means for the expansion or upgrade of existing fire/life safety systems.
“Local and national fire alarm codes are becoming more inclusive of a wider array of technologies, including emergency communications systems,” says Frank Tomberlin, vice president of sales for NOTIFIER. “Facility managers have to start planning for these eventual hardware and software upgrades, which in today’s economy is tough. That’s why NOTIFIER decided to bring on board such an aggressive lease and loan initiative.”
NOTIFIER’s financing program can work for K-12 schools and university campuses planning to install a state-of-the-art emergency communications system with distributed recipient mass notification (i.e., emails, texts, computer pop-up alerts, etc.). A high-rise or multi-building property maintaining a series of obsolete systems plagued by false alarms could lease or finance up to 100% of the installation, equipment, and service for a new fire/life safety system.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ