The Hospitality Sales Organization, combined with the deployment of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system—a $40M investment—and enhancements to its distribution centers enables the company to continue to provide value added products and services. HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s ERP system was designed to improve customer service by allowing faster, more targeted service, while providing streamlined processes in corporate functions such as accounting, credit services, and inventory management.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance offers more than 20,000 stocked products, from its 35 distribution centers with same day shipping and delivery within two days. As a single-source supplier HD Supply Facilities Maintenance provides both housekeeping and maintenance supplies from one source.
Meanwhile, the company supports the following hospitality industry associations:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association, Allied Member (Sponsor of the AHLA Stars of the Industry, Legislative Action Summit, and the AHLEF Golf Classic)
- Founding Sponsor of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- American Resort Development Association
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention