The Hospitality Sales Organization, combined with the deployment of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system—a $40M investment—and enhancements to its distribution centers enables the company to continue to provide value added products and services. HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s ERP system was designed to improve customer service by allowing faster, more targeted service, while providing streamlined processes in corporate functions such as accounting, credit services, and inventory management.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance offers more than 20,000 stocked products, from its 35 distribution centers with same day shipping and delivery within two days. As a single-source supplier HD Supply Facilities Maintenance provides both housekeeping and maintenance supplies from one source.
Meanwhile, the company supports the following hospitality industry associations:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association, Allied Member (Sponsor of the AHLA Stars of the Industry, Legislative Action Summit, and the AHLEF Golf Classic)
- Founding Sponsor of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- American Resort Development Association
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management