NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Hospitality Focus By HD Supply
The Hospitality Sales Organization, combined with the deployment of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system—a $40M investment—and enhancements to its distribution centers enables the company to continue to provide value added products and services. HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s ERP system was designed to improve customer service by allowing faster, more targeted service, while providing streamlined processes in corporate functions such as accounting, credit services, and inventory management.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance offers more than 20,000 stocked products, from its 35 distribution centers with same day shipping and delivery within two days. As a single-source supplier HD Supply Facilities Maintenance provides both housekeeping and maintenance supplies from one source.
Meanwhile, the company supports the following hospitality industry associations:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association, Allied Member (Sponsor of the AHLA Stars of the Industry, Legislative Action Summit, and the AHLEF Golf Classic)
- Founding Sponsor of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- American Resort Development Association
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ