The Hospitality Sales Organization, combined with the deployment of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system—a $40M investment—and enhancements to its distribution centers enables the company to continue to provide value added products and services. HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s ERP system was designed to improve customer service by allowing faster, more targeted service, while providing streamlined processes in corporate functions such as accounting, credit services, and inventory management.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance offers more than 20,000 stocked products, from its 35 distribution centers with same day shipping and delivery within two days. As a single-source supplier HD Supply Facilities Maintenance provides both housekeeping and maintenance supplies from one source.
Meanwhile, the company supports the following hospitality industry associations:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association, Allied Member (Sponsor of the AHLA Stars of the Industry, Legislative Action Summit, and the AHLEF Golf Classic)
- Founding Sponsor of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- American Resort Development Association
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- York Chiller Mobile App