Held in conjunction with the CSI Annual Convention, CONSTRUCT offers education, networking, and a full exhibit hall floor for thousands of diverse commercial, institutional, and industrial building professionals. CONSTRUCT, which will take place September 13 to 16, 2011, at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, is now accepting submissions for the 2011 education program.
Session formats include two-three hour courses (pre-show) on September 13, 2011 and 90 minute and/or 60 minute courses from September 14 through September 16, 2011. Presenters must be available to speak on any day of the conference program. Program submissions must not be given at any other industry event nine months prior to scheduled date of program at CONSTRUCT and must include the latest industry updates.
The 2011 presentation theme focuses on taking design ideas using progressive thinking and the interpretation by offering practical solutions. The primary audience of the educational program includes architects, specifiers, building owners, facility managers, designers, engineers, and general contractors.
CONSTRUCT is committed to promoting a comprehensive education program for construction and design professionals, including the people they serve, the environment, emerging technology, and the economic impact to businesses. The event provides an opportunity and venue to showcase industry updates and case studies for the commercial building and construction market. The submission deadline is September 6, 2010. Additional event information and instructions for submitting topics are available at www.CONSTRUCTshow.com.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms