Call for Presentations Issued by CONSTRUCT
Held in conjunction with the CSI Annual Convention, CONSTRUCT offers education, networking, and a full exhibit hall floor for thousands of diverse commercial, institutional, and industrial building professionals. CONSTRUCT, which will take place September 13 to 16, 2011, at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, is now accepting submissions for the 2011 education program.
Session formats include two-three hour courses (pre-show) on September 13, 2011 and 90 minute and/or 60 minute courses from September 14 through September 16, 2011. Presenters must be available to speak on any day of the conference program. Program submissions must not be given at any other industry event nine months prior to scheduled date of program at CONSTRUCT and must include the latest industry updates.
The 2011 presentation theme focuses on taking design ideas using progressive thinking and the interpretation by offering practical solutions. The primary audience of the educational program includes architects, specifiers, building owners, facility managers, designers, engineers, and general contractors.
CONSTRUCT is committed to promoting a comprehensive education program for construction and design professionals, including the people they serve, the environment, emerging technology, and the economic impact to businesses. The event provides an opportunity and venue to showcase industry updates and case studies for the commercial building and construction market. The submission deadline is September 6, 2010. Additional event information and instructions for submitting topics are available at www.CONSTRUCTshow.com.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ