Held in conjunction with the CSI Annual Convention, CONSTRUCT offers education, networking, and a full exhibit hall floor for thousands of diverse commercial, institutional, and industrial building professionals. CONSTRUCT, which will take place September 13 to 16, 2011, at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, is now accepting submissions for the 2011 education program.
Session formats include two-three hour courses (pre-show) on September 13, 2011 and 90 minute and/or 60 minute courses from September 14 through September 16, 2011. Presenters must be available to speak on any day of the conference program. Program submissions must not be given at any other industry event nine months prior to scheduled date of program at CONSTRUCT and must include the latest industry updates.
The 2011 presentation theme focuses on taking design ideas using progressive thinking and the interpretation by offering practical solutions. The primary audience of the educational program includes architects, specifiers, building owners, facility managers, designers, engineers, and general contractors.
CONSTRUCT is committed to promoting a comprehensive education program for construction and design professionals, including the people they serve, the environment, emerging technology, and the economic impact to businesses. The event provides an opportunity and venue to showcase industry updates and case studies for the commercial building and construction market. The submission deadline is September 6, 2010. Additional event information and instructions for submitting topics are available at www.CONSTRUCTshow.com.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention