In recognition of your dedication to the facility management profession, today will be filled with accolades of past performances and a collection of visions and gatherings to highlight the importance of your valuable role in the built environment—including how it contributes to your organization’s bottom line.
Go to http://www.ifma.org/worldfmday/ and check out the many ways you can celebrate with IFMA. From an interactive Q&A via Twitter to posting your facility location in a Global FM Google Map, there is truly something for everyone. There are even pre-designed e-mail signatures, banners, and a logo which you can use when corresponding with colleagues.
Giving thanks for a job well done
You are invited to celebrate the profession’s accomplishments by promoting facility management’s ideals within the industry, government, and general public. If you’re short on time, we encourage you to take a few minutes to acknowledge that special facility manager who has made an impact on your daily operations or the profession as a whole.
Many thanks for all you do to help us magnify the importance of the facility management profession.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Solve™ Seating by The HON Company