In recognition of your dedication to the facility management profession, today will be filled with accolades of past performances and a collection of visions and gatherings to highlight the importance of your valuable role in the built environment—including how it contributes to your organization’s bottom line.
Go to http://www.ifma.org/worldfmday/ and check out the many ways you can celebrate with IFMA. From an interactive Q&A via Twitter to posting your facility location in a Global FM Google Map, there is truly something for everyone. There are even pre-designed e-mail signatures, banners, and a logo which you can use when corresponding with colleagues.
Giving thanks for a job well done
You are invited to celebrate the profession’s accomplishments by promoting facility management’s ideals within the industry, government, and general public. If you’re short on time, we encourage you to take a few minutes to acknowledge that special facility manager who has made an impact on your daily operations or the profession as a whole.
Many thanks for all you do to help us magnify the importance of the facility management profession.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs