In recognition of your dedication to the facility management profession, today will be filled with accolades of past performances and a collection of visions and gatherings to highlight the importance of your valuable role in the built environment—including how it contributes to your organization’s bottom line.
Go to http://www.ifma.org/worldfmday/ and check out the many ways you can celebrate with IFMA. From an interactive Q&A via Twitter to posting your facility location in a Global FM Google Map, there is truly something for everyone. There are even pre-designed e-mail signatures, banners, and a logo which you can use when corresponding with colleagues.
Giving thanks for a job well done
You are invited to celebrate the profession’s accomplishments by promoting facility management’s ideals within the industry, government, and general public. If you’re short on time, we encourage you to take a few minutes to acknowledge that special facility manager who has made an impact on your daily operations or the profession as a whole.
Many thanks for all you do to help us magnify the importance of the facility management profession.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management