In recognition of your dedication to the facility management profession, today will be filled with accolades of past performances and a collection of visions and gatherings to highlight the importance of your valuable role in the built environment—including how it contributes to your organization’s bottom line.
Go to http://www.ifma.org/worldfmday/ and check out the many ways you can celebrate with IFMA. From an interactive Q&A via Twitter to posting your facility location in a Global FM Google Map, there is truly something for everyone. There are even pre-designed e-mail signatures, banners, and a logo which you can use when corresponding with colleagues.
Giving thanks for a job well done
You are invited to celebrate the profession’s accomplishments by promoting facility management’s ideals within the industry, government, and general public. If you’re short on time, we encourage you to take a few minutes to acknowledge that special facility manager who has made an impact on your daily operations or the profession as a whole.
Many thanks for all you do to help us magnify the importance of the facility management profession.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation