In recognition of your dedication to the facility management profession, today will be filled with accolades of past performances and a collection of visions and gatherings to highlight the importance of your valuable role in the built environment—including how it contributes to your organization’s bottom line.
Go to http://www.ifma.org/worldfmday/ and check out the many ways you can celebrate with IFMA. From an interactive Q&A via Twitter to posting your facility location in a Global FM Google Map, there is truly something for everyone. There are even pre-designed e-mail signatures, banners, and a logo which you can use when corresponding with colleagues.
Giving thanks for a job well done
You are invited to celebrate the profession’s accomplishments by promoting facility management’s ideals within the industry, government, and general public. If you’re short on time, we encourage you to take a few minutes to acknowledge that special facility manager who has made an impact on your daily operations or the profession as a whole.
Many thanks for all you do to help us magnify the importance of the facility management profession.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention