Working at a place like Nintendo sounds like a fun job for anyone who enjoys the gaming experience. But in reality, it’s still a job, just like any other–especially in terms of facility management issues. Whether human or virtual, the co-worker element always keeps things challenging, considering the fact there will always be stapler stealers or lunch thieves.
Check out this funny video, which illustrates what it might be like…
(Who stole my potato salad???)
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms