FRIDAY FUNNY: What It Might Be Like To Work For Nintendo
Working at a place like Nintendo sounds like a fun job for anyone who enjoys the gaming experience. But in reality, it’s still a job, just like any other–especially in terms of facility management issues. Whether human or virtual, the co-worker element always keeps things challenging, considering the fact there will always be stapler stealers or lunch thieves.
Check out this funny video, which illustrates what it might be like…
(Who stole my potato salad???)
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ