Higher Ed Buying Co-Op Contracts With Michelin
Higher education institutions can now save more on tires, tubes, and installation services with a competitively awarded contract from E&I Cooperative Purchasing. As the largest buying cooperative for higher education in the U.S., E&I, is now offering its members access to its Michelin contract. This value-driven contract is the result of a joint endeavor with the State of Georgia Department of Administrative Services.
As part of the program, E&I members can take advantage of significant savings on Michelin, BFGoodrich and Uniroyal tires for passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, earthmover, off-the-road, industrial, and agricultural equipment. Benefits of the contract include:
- Extensive nationwide Michelin Dealer Network – Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal Tires are included through the network.
- Pricing for installation services
- Tire/tube products for passenger cars, light/heavy trucks, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment
“We are excited to add this industry leader to our growing automotive supplies portfolio,” said Tom Fitzgerald, CEO of E&I Cooperative. “Our members will realize much needed savings from the products available through this competitively awarded contract.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ