Higher education institutions can now save more on tires, tubes, and installation services with a competitively awarded contract from E&I Cooperative Purchasing. As the largest buying cooperative for higher education in the U.S., E&I, is now offering its members access to its Michelin contract. This value-driven contract is the result of a joint endeavor with the State of Georgia Department of Administrative Services.
As part of the program, E&I members can take advantage of significant savings on Michelin, BFGoodrich and Uniroyal tires for passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, earthmover, off-the-road, industrial, and agricultural equipment. Benefits of the contract include:
- Extensive nationwide Michelin Dealer Network – Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal Tires are included through the network.
- Pricing for installation services
- Tire/tube products for passenger cars, light/heavy trucks, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment
“We are excited to add this industry leader to our growing automotive supplies portfolio,” said Tom Fitzgerald, CEO of E&I Cooperative. “Our members will realize much needed savings from the products available through this competitively awarded contract.”
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention