Higher education institutions can now save more on tires, tubes, and installation services with a competitively awarded contract from E&I Cooperative Purchasing. As the largest buying cooperative for higher education in the U.S., E&I, is now offering its members access to its Michelin contract. This value-driven contract is the result of a joint endeavor with the State of Georgia Department of Administrative Services.
As part of the program, E&I members can take advantage of significant savings on Michelin, BFGoodrich and Uniroyal tires for passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, earthmover, off-the-road, industrial, and agricultural equipment. Benefits of the contract include:
- Extensive nationwide Michelin Dealer Network – Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal Tires are included through the network.
- Pricing for installation services
- Tire/tube products for passenger cars, light/heavy trucks, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment
“We are excited to add this industry leader to our growing automotive supplies portfolio,” said Tom Fitzgerald, CEO of E&I Cooperative. “Our members will realize much needed savings from the products available through this competitively awarded contract.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management