Higher education institutions can now save more on tires, tubes, and installation services with a competitively awarded contract from E&I Cooperative Purchasing. As the largest buying cooperative for higher education in the U.S., E&I, is now offering its members access to its Michelin contract. This value-driven contract is the result of a joint endeavor with the State of Georgia Department of Administrative Services.
As part of the program, E&I members can take advantage of significant savings on Michelin, BFGoodrich and Uniroyal tires for passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, earthmover, off-the-road, industrial, and agricultural equipment. Benefits of the contract include:
- Extensive nationwide Michelin Dealer Network – Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal Tires are included through the network.
- Pricing for installation services
- Tire/tube products for passenger cars, light/heavy trucks, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment
“We are excited to add this industry leader to our growing automotive supplies portfolio,” said Tom Fitzgerald, CEO of E&I Cooperative. “Our members will realize much needed savings from the products available through this competitively awarded contract.”
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event