MovinCool, designer and manufacturer of spot cooling products for facilities, has launched the “Dare to Dream” $25,000 Sweepstakes. The contest runs through September 30, 2010, and the winner — to be selected randomly from among all entrants — will receive $25,000.
No purchase is necessary to enter, and registrants may enter once per week. To enter, visit www.movincool.com/daretodream.
The company also recently announced its Online Product Selector. Facility managers can use this tool to assess which MovinCool air conditioning equipment best fits their particular needs. Situations posed on the site include: “I don’t have any A/C”; “A/C turns off after hours and/or on weekends”; and “I don’t have enough A/C”. The Selector asks several questions, then recommends the most appropriate MovinCool air conditioner and compatible accessories for the application, along with the suggested list price for each item.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts