MovinCool, designer and manufacturer of spot cooling products for facilities, has launched the “Dare to Dream” $25,000 Sweepstakes. The contest runs through September 30, 2010, and the winner — to be selected randomly from among all entrants — will receive $25,000.
No purchase is necessary to enter, and registrants may enter once per week. To enter, visit www.movincool.com/daretodream.
The company also recently announced its Online Product Selector. Facility managers can use this tool to assess which MovinCool air conditioning equipment best fits their particular needs. Situations posed on the site include: “I don’t have any A/C”; “A/C turns off after hours and/or on weekends”; and “I don’t have enough A/C”. The Selector asks several questions, then recommends the most appropriate MovinCool air conditioner and compatible accessories for the application, along with the suggested list price for each item.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- DCIM For Facility Management
- York Chiller Mobile App
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month