MovinCool, designer and manufacturer of spot cooling products for facilities, has launched the “Dare to Dream” $25,000 Sweepstakes. The contest runs through September 30, 2010, and the winner — to be selected randomly from among all entrants — will receive $25,000.
No purchase is necessary to enter, and registrants may enter once per week. To enter, visit www.movincool.com/daretodream.
The company also recently announced its Online Product Selector. Facility managers can use this tool to assess which MovinCool air conditioning equipment best fits their particular needs. Situations posed on the site include: “I don’t have any A/C”; “A/C turns off after hours and/or on weekends”; and “I don’t have enough A/C”. The Selector asks several questions, then recommends the most appropriate MovinCool air conditioner and compatible accessories for the application, along with the suggested list price for each item.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management