NEW PRODUCT FLASH: EverSeal Roof Repair Tape
EverSeal is designed to seal roof seams, tears and punctures, as well as for flashing skylights, curbs, edge metal, and repairing gutters. Based on Advanced Synthetic Adhesive Polymer (ASAP), EverSeal is not butyl or asphalt and can be used on EPDM, TPO, PVC, Hypalon®, modified bitumen, smooth BUR, architectural metal, in addition to other construction materials. It is also resistant to chemicals and UV radiation, can be used year round, and comes in 6″ x 50′ rolls in both black and white.
EverSeal is packaged in OMG’s Ready-to-Roll™ dispenser box for convenience and storage. Users unroll and cut the tape to the desired length, remove the EZ-Release Liner™, and secure EverSeal in place with a steel roofing roller. The unused tape remains contained in the dispenser box until next use.
EverSeal can be purchased in individual Ready-to-Roll dispenser boxes and in four-pack master cartons through OMG’s national network of roofing distributors.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ