EverSeal is designed to seal roof seams, tears and punctures, as well as for flashing skylights, curbs, edge metal, and repairing gutters. Based on Advanced Synthetic Adhesive Polymer (ASAP), EverSeal is not butyl or asphalt and can be used on EPDM, TPO, PVC, Hypalon®, modified bitumen, smooth BUR, architectural metal, in addition to other construction materials. It is also resistant to chemicals and UV radiation, can be used year round, and comes in 6″ x 50′ rolls in both black and white.
EverSeal is packaged in OMG’s Ready-to-Roll™ dispenser box for convenience and storage. Users unroll and cut the tape to the desired length, remove the EZ-Release Liner™, and secure EverSeal in place with a steel roofing roller. The unused tape remains contained in the dispenser box until next use.
EverSeal can be purchased in individual Ready-to-Roll dispenser boxes and in four-pack master cartons through OMG’s national network of roofing distributors.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs