EverSeal is designed to seal roof seams, tears and punctures, as well as for flashing skylights, curbs, edge metal, and repairing gutters. Based on Advanced Synthetic Adhesive Polymer (ASAP), EverSeal is not butyl or asphalt and can be used on EPDM, TPO, PVC, Hypalon®, modified bitumen, smooth BUR, architectural metal, in addition to other construction materials. It is also resistant to chemicals and UV radiation, can be used year round, and comes in 6″ x 50′ rolls in both black and white.
EverSeal is packaged in OMG’s Ready-to-Roll™ dispenser box for convenience and storage. Users unroll and cut the tape to the desired length, remove the EZ-Release Liner™, and secure EverSeal in place with a steel roofing roller. The unused tape remains contained in the dispenser box until next use.
EverSeal can be purchased in individual Ready-to-Roll dispenser boxes and in four-pack master cartons through OMG’s national network of roofing distributors.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips