EverSeal is designed to seal roof seams, tears and punctures, as well as for flashing skylights, curbs, edge metal, and repairing gutters. Based on Advanced Synthetic Adhesive Polymer (ASAP), EverSeal is not butyl or asphalt and can be used on EPDM, TPO, PVC, Hypalon®, modified bitumen, smooth BUR, architectural metal, in addition to other construction materials. It is also resistant to chemicals and UV radiation, can be used year round, and comes in 6″ x 50′ rolls in both black and white.
EverSeal is packaged in OMG’s Ready-to-Roll™ dispenser box for convenience and storage. Users unroll and cut the tape to the desired length, remove the EZ-Release Liner™, and secure EverSeal in place with a steel roofing roller. The unused tape remains contained in the dispenser box until next use.
EverSeal can be purchased in individual Ready-to-Roll dispenser boxes and in four-pack master cartons through OMG’s national network of roofing distributors.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation