Gecko is designed to be removed and re-applied in order to provide design flexibility. Installation requires no glue, no bondings, and emits no VOCs. Not a peel and stick system, Gecko is installed using water, and it can be moved or repositioned multiple times.
The product is offered in a wide range of patterns and colors with a multitude of laser cut options to make customized design solutions possible. Patterns can coordinate with other 3form products.
Gecko is part of the 3form Ready-to-Go line of packaged solutions. Introduced in January 2010, Ready-to-Go is a collection of pre-packaged, bundle priced solutions aimed at providing quick and simple interior design options. Solutions combine material, hardware, fabrication and even lighting in common applications like sliding doors, partitions, and transaction fronts.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security