Gecko is designed to be removed and re-applied in order to provide design flexibility. Installation requires no glue, no bondings, and emits no VOCs. Not a peel and stick system, Gecko is installed using water, and it can be moved or repositioned multiple times.
The product is offered in a wide range of patterns and colors with a multitude of laser cut options to make customized design solutions possible. Patterns can coordinate with other 3form products.
Gecko is part of the 3form Ready-to-Go line of packaged solutions. Introduced in January 2010, Ready-to-Go is a collection of pre-packaged, bundle priced solutions aimed at providing quick and simple interior design options. Solutions combine material, hardware, fabrication and even lighting in common applications like sliding doors, partitions, and transaction fronts.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation