Gecko is designed to be removed and re-applied in order to provide design flexibility. Installation requires no glue, no bondings, and emits no VOCs. Not a peel and stick system, Gecko is installed using water, and it can be moved or repositioned multiple times.
The product is offered in a wide range of patterns and colors with a multitude of laser cut options to make customized design solutions possible. Patterns can coordinate with other 3form products.
Gecko is part of the 3form Ready-to-Go line of packaged solutions. Introduced in January 2010, Ready-to-Go is a collection of pre-packaged, bundle priced solutions aimed at providing quick and simple interior design options. Solutions combine material, hardware, fabrication and even lighting in common applications like sliding doors, partitions, and transaction fronts.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices