Gecko is designed to be removed and re-applied in order to provide design flexibility. Installation requires no glue, no bondings, and emits no VOCs. Not a peel and stick system, Gecko is installed using water, and it can be moved or repositioned multiple times.
The product is offered in a wide range of patterns and colors with a multitude of laser cut options to make customized design solutions possible. Patterns can coordinate with other 3form products.
Gecko is part of the 3form Ready-to-Go line of packaged solutions. Introduced in January 2010, Ready-to-Go is a collection of pre-packaged, bundle priced solutions aimed at providing quick and simple interior design options. Solutions combine material, hardware, fabrication and even lighting in common applications like sliding doors, partitions, and transaction fronts.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms