Data Management, Inc. of Farmington, CT offers Visitor Pass Solutions products that enable facility managers to track who enters their buildings. The company’s variety of badging solutions and registry book offerings provides managers the ability to choose which system works best for their particular situation. Choices include both expiring and non-expiring visitor badges.
Expiring badges include those that change color or other feature overnight, so they cannot be used again to access a facility. These work with a facility’s existing visitor management software and popular direct thermal printers. Available in two standard sizes, there are dot expiring badges, which uses a dot sticker that hides an expiration image until the next day. There are also full expiring badges (for maximum visibility), with which a white front piece attaches over a red back piece; the red back piece shows stripes or the word “VOID” when it changes overnight.
There is also a Visitor Pass Registry Book, which serves as both a sign in book and a badge issuer. This is because the information (e.g. visitor name, time of arrival) is entered in duplicate—both in the log and on the badge—with the use of duplicate paper. These use both expiring and non-expiring badges.
Badges are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Data Management also offers custom design services. Says Deidre Reidy, facilities manager, River Street School, Windsor, CT, “Visitor Pass ensures at a glance which visitors are supposed to be here. We wanted passes that would be really specific for us, and Data Management was very easy to work with.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management