When a manufacturing or other facility type is finished using a returnable packaging fleet, Container Exchanger represents this seller and finds a buyer for the used bulk packaging. The company notes that sellers enjoy a high sales price for a better return on investment, and buyers save significantly in comparison to new packaging prices.
Container Exchanger clients include Fortune 500 businesses, Automotive Tier 1 manufacturers, consumer product manufacturers, scrap steel businesses, and distribution and freight companies.
ContainerExchanger was founded out of a need to turn used reusable industrial packaging into a profit center, rather than wasted inventory and space in warehouses. The firm minimizes risks for buyers and sellers by acting as a broker, to ensure that buyers receive product as expected, and that sellers receive fair pricing. The company’s sustainability commitments involve responsibility practices regarding energy, waste, transportation, finance, business development, participation, and social inclusion.
A sister site, RackExchanger.com, launched in May 2009 to provide the same services for the exchange of industrial racks and shelving items.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices