When a manufacturing or other facility type is finished using a returnable packaging fleet, Container Exchanger represents this seller and finds a buyer for the used bulk packaging. The company notes that sellers enjoy a high sales price for a better return on investment, and buyers save significantly in comparison to new packaging prices.
Container Exchanger clients include Fortune 500 businesses, Automotive Tier 1 manufacturers, consumer product manufacturers, scrap steel businesses, and distribution and freight companies.
ContainerExchanger was founded out of a need to turn used reusable industrial packaging into a profit center, rather than wasted inventory and space in warehouses. The firm minimizes risks for buyers and sellers by acting as a broker, to ensure that buyers receive product as expected, and that sellers receive fair pricing. The company’s sustainability commitments involve responsibility practices regarding energy, waste, transportation, finance, business development, participation, and social inclusion.
A sister site, RackExchanger.com, launched in May 2009 to provide the same services for the exchange of industrial racks and shelving items.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management