New York Tech Valley Chapter of IFMA Formation
The New York Tech Valley (Albany) Chapter of IFMA was approved by IFMA’s board of directors at their April meeting. The formation steering committee has worked for a number of months to recruit new members, develop a succession plan and put together a one-year program schedule prior to requesting approval of the new chapter.
The chapter’s board is led by Oleh Turczak, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, chapter president. Other officers are: Daniel Green, Farm Family, chapter vice president; David Hammons, RD Weis Companies, chapter treasurer; and Carolina Rock, Express Scripts, chapter secretary. A former IFMA chapter in this region, the New York Capital Chapter was dissolved many years ago. The new leadership feels that there is substantial opportunity for the new chapter to thrive. This region of New York as seen significant growth especially in the area of new technologies.
For more information, visit the chapter’s newly-launched website at www.ifma-nytechvalley.org.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions