New York Tech Valley Chapter of IFMA Formation
The New York Tech Valley (Albany) Chapter of IFMA was approved by IFMA’s board of directors at their April meeting. The formation steering committee has worked for a number of months to recruit new members, develop a succession plan and put together a one-year program schedule prior to requesting approval of the new chapter.
The chapter’s board is led by Oleh Turczak, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, chapter president. Other officers are: Daniel Green, Farm Family, chapter vice president; David Hammons, RD Weis Companies, chapter treasurer; and Carolina Rock, Express Scripts, chapter secretary. A former IFMA chapter in this region, the New York Capital Chapter was dissolved many years ago. The new leadership feels that there is substantial opportunity for the new chapter to thrive. This region of New York as seen significant growth especially in the area of new technologies.
For more information, visit the chapter’s newly-launched website at www.ifma-nytechvalley.org.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ