By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the June 2010 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Who are the market leaders in the facility management (FM) industry in India, and what is their market share?
A The closest I have come to finding a listing of FM leaders is the 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Plus Report, published by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The critical data for the outsourcing industry in this resource includes:
- The scores, rankings, lists, and sub list achievements, comparisons, and criteria for selection for service providers;
- A multi-year analysis of the global outsourcing 100 companies, which provides past and future trends to watch and key players and geographies; and
- Insights into noteworthy providers and advisors, including a service overview.
For India specific providers, you will need to use the different search engines to find top ranked FM providers and review those.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms