Tricks Of The Trade: Outsourcing In India
By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the June 2010 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Who are the market leaders in the facility management (FM) industry in India, and what is their market share?
A The closest I have come to finding a listing of FM leaders is the 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Plus Report, published by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The critical data for the outsourcing industry in this resource includes:
- The scores, rankings, lists, and sub list achievements, comparisons, and criteria for selection for service providers;
- A multi-year analysis of the global outsourcing 100 companies, which provides past and future trends to watch and key players and geographies; and
- Insights into noteworthy providers and advisors, including a service overview.
For India specific providers, you will need to use the different search engines to find top ranked FM providers and review those.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv