By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the June 2010 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Who are the market leaders in the facility management (FM) industry in India, and what is their market share?
A The closest I have come to finding a listing of FM leaders is the 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Plus Report, published by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The critical data for the outsourcing industry in this resource includes:
- The scores, rankings, lists, and sub list achievements, comparisons, and criteria for selection for service providers;
- A multi-year analysis of the global outsourcing 100 companies, which provides past and future trends to watch and key players and geographies; and
- Insights into noteworthy providers and advisors, including a service overview.
For India specific providers, you will need to use the different search engines to find top ranked FM providers and review those.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management