By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the June 2010 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Who are the market leaders in the facility management (FM) industry in India, and what is their market share?
A The closest I have come to finding a listing of FM leaders is the 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Plus Report, published by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The critical data for the outsourcing industry in this resource includes:
- The scores, rankings, lists, and sub list achievements, comparisons, and criteria for selection for service providers;
- A multi-year analysis of the global outsourcing 100 companies, which provides past and future trends to watch and key players and geographies; and
- Insights into noteworthy providers and advisors, including a service overview.
For India specific providers, you will need to use the different search engines to find top ranked FM providers and review those.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects