Tricks Of The Trade: Outsourcing In India
By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the June 2010 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Who are the market leaders in the facility management (FM) industry in India, and what is their market share?
A The closest I have come to finding a listing of FM leaders is the 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Plus Report, published by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). The critical data for the outsourcing industry in this resource includes:
- The scores, rankings, lists, and sub list achievements, comparisons, and criteria for selection for service providers;
- A multi-year analysis of the global outsourcing 100 companies, which provides past and future trends to watch and key players and geographies; and
- Insights into noteworthy providers and advisors, including a service overview.
For India specific providers, you will need to use the different search engines to find top ranked FM providers and review those.
Elledge,facility/office services manager for Dallas, TX-based Summit AllianceCompanies, is the recipient of the Distinguished Author Award from theInternational Facility Management Association (IFMA), is an IFMA Fellow, and isa member of TFM’sEditorial Advisory Board. All questions have been submitted via the “Ask TheExpert” portion of the magazine’s Web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ