In 2009, Volkwagen launched an innovation campaign it called “the fun theory” as a way to encourage members of the creative community to invent practical, enjoyable, and easy ways for people to change themselves for the better.
The competition closed on 12/2009 and the first round of voting finished in 1/2010. While the following finalist did not win, it is certainly noteworthy. ”Take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator and feel better” is something we often hear or read in the Sunday papers. Few people actually follow that advice. Can we get more people to take the stairs over the escalator by making it fun to do? See the results here:
To see the winner and the other entries, visit this link.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management