A facilities services and solutions provider in the Midwest, EMCOR Construction Services in Indiana is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., a Fortune 500® company that provides mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses.
“The Energy Star Service and Product Provider program recognizes a company’s performance in delivering services that meet the growing demand for greater energy efficiency,” noted Craig Martin, manager, business development for EMCOR Construction Services in Indiana. “At EMCOR Construction Services, we offer unsurpassed technical expertise that enables our clients to meet the requirements of today’s constantly changing environment, and find ways to manage facilities more efficiently and productively.
“Our services–most of which we self perform–extend from one end of the facility lifecycle to the other, and encompass nearly every type of project, from new construction to retrofits, to repairs and replacements,” added Martin. “Supported by leading-edge technology, our technical specialists help public and private organizations meet a wide range of diverse operating and budget objectives, providing the consistently reliable, high-performance services needed to reduce energy consumption and costs, enable more precise system control and management, and ensure a continuous return on facilities investments.”
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?