A facilities services and solutions provider in the Midwest, EMCOR Construction Services in Indiana is a subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., a Fortune 500® company that provides mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure, and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses.
“The Energy Star Service and Product Provider program recognizes a company’s performance in delivering services that meet the growing demand for greater energy efficiency,” noted Craig Martin, manager, business development for EMCOR Construction Services in Indiana. “At EMCOR Construction Services, we offer unsurpassed technical expertise that enables our clients to meet the requirements of today’s constantly changing environment, and find ways to manage facilities more efficiently and productively.
“Our services–most of which we self perform–extend from one end of the facility lifecycle to the other, and encompass nearly every type of project, from new construction to retrofits, to repairs and replacements,” added Martin. “Supported by leading-edge technology, our technical specialists help public and private organizations meet a wide range of diverse operating and budget objectives, providing the consistently reliable, high-performance services needed to reduce energy consumption and costs, enable more precise system control and management, and ensure a continuous return on facilities investments.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades