Each year, Today’s Facility Manager sponsors the annual Facility Executive of the Year competition. This honor recognizes the achievements of an individual involved in a recent, single construction or renovation project (preferably completed between January 2008 and December 2009).
As the industry’s most prestigious form of recognition, Today’s Facility Manager‘s Facility Executive of the Year award includes featured coverage in Today’s Facility Manager‘s January 2011 issue. Winners will also be invited to participate in an educational offering sometime in 2011.
Individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by a person, agency, or member of Today’s Facility Manager‘s Editorial Advisory Board or staff. Clients can be nominated, as long as the nominee is a qualified facility manager from an owner occupied building. Unfortunately, property managers from third party firms are not eligible. Nominee must approve his/her nomination and must currently be employed by the company where the project took place.
Nomination forms must be complete and magazine quality photos* of the nominee and project must be submitted in order for the judges to consider this entry.
Send to: Today’s Facility Manager
44 Apple Street, Suite 3
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Attn: Facility Executive of the Year
Send photos* to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the phrase “FEY Nomination” in the subject line of the e-mail.
NEW DEADLINE: ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2010
*Four-color slides or transparencies can be submitted in the entry package, but electronic images are acceptable as long as they meet the following requirements: JPG, TIFF, or EPS format, 300 DPI (dots per inch) at a minimum 3″ x 5″ (If smaller than 3″ x 5″, DPI must be higher).
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts