ASHE Offers Healthcare Commissioning Book
The American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) of the American Hospital Association (AHA) is pleased to announce the publication of Health Care Commissioning Guidelines. Developed for healthcare professionals by healthcare professionals, this is the only commissioning guide to focus on the issues specific to commissioning in a healthcare environment.
Commissioning, which ensures that the building operates according to its design, is critical to the success of every healthcare facility project. Many buildings designed for high performance fail to achieve the desired results. The ASHE Health Facility Commissioning Guidelines will enable healthcare organizations to achieve the results they expect from the facilities they build.
The ASHE health facility commissioning (HFCx) process outlined in this important publication can be used to establish a standard language and process for commissioning healthcare facilities that are cost-effective, efficient, and deliver the desired return on investment.
The ASHE HFCx guidelines staff are able to assign accountability for actual building performance to the entire project team, including the health facility commissioning authority. The collaboration among project participants encouraged by this approach improves the project team’s ability to deliver a healthcare physical environment that meets the goals of the healthcare organization and the needs of its community. The HFCx guidelines provide the project team with a process and a robust set of tools to improve initial project commissioning collaboration, continuing commissioning behaviors, and retrocommissioning tactics.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.