The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce its 2010-2011 executive committee and board of directors, which begin their terms July 1. Francis J. Kuhn, CFM, CFMJ, will serve as the new chair of the association’s board of directors, succeeding Thomas L. Mitchell Jr., CFM, CFMJ.
Kuhn has been a practicing facility manager for more than 30 years in a variety of industries, managing more than 2.2 million square feet of commercial and residential property. He is currently responsible for managing Western Corporate Federal Credit Union’s facilities and administration department at WesCorp’s headquarters in San Dimas, Calif.
Rounding out IFMA’s new executive committee are Kathy Roper, CFM, CFMJ, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, associate professor of the Georgia Institute of Technology’s Building Construction Program, and Marc S. Liciardello, CFM, MBA, CM, vice president of corporate services at ARAMARK.
“I am honored and privileged to be able to serve with such a distinguished group of facility management professionals,” said Kuhn. “Their character, integrity, expertise and passion for the advancement of the profession — along with their commitment to improving the built environment globally — bode well for our future endeavors. The commitment of volunteer leadership and hard work continue to ensure our success and growth, even in challenging times.”
The new members of IFMA’s 2010-2011 board of directors are: Isilay Civan, MSc, Ph.D.s, LEED AP, senior consultant at HOK; Michael D. Feldman, CM, deputy executive director at Los Angeles World Airports; Joachim W. Hohmann, MSc, Ph.D., CFM, managing partner of Consultants Circle and professor at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern; and Jon Seller, general manager of Optegy Group.
They join existing board members William T. Conley, CFM, CFMJ, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, owner of Conley Facility Management Consulting (CFM2); Howard K. Fisher, CFM, CFMJ, senior manager of facilities services for SAS; and Rodney M. Stevens, CFM, AIA, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, architect/facility information manager at Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont Business. Additionally, William A. Rodgers Jr., president and CEO of GoodCents, has been appointed to another one-year term.
For more information about the 2010-2011 IFMA board of directors, click here.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management