IFMA Announces 2010-2011 Executive Committee and Board of Directors
The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce its 2010-2011 executive committee and board of directors, which begin their terms July 1. Francis J. Kuhn, CFM, CFMJ, will serve as the new chair of the association’s board of directors, succeeding Thomas L. Mitchell Jr., CFM, CFMJ.
Kuhn has been a practicing facility manager for more than 30 years in a variety of industries, managing more than 2.2 million square feet of commercial and residential property. He is currently responsible for managing Western Corporate Federal Credit Union’s facilities and administration department at WesCorp’s headquarters in San Dimas, Calif.
Rounding out IFMA’s new executive committee are Kathy Roper, CFM, CFMJ, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, associate professor of the Georgia Institute of Technology’s Building Construction Program, and Marc S. Liciardello, CFM, MBA, CM, vice president of corporate services at ARAMARK.
“I am honored and privileged to be able to serve with such a distinguished group of facility management professionals,” said Kuhn. “Their character, integrity, expertise and passion for the advancement of the profession — along with their commitment to improving the built environment globally — bode well for our future endeavors. The commitment of volunteer leadership and hard work continue to ensure our success and growth, even in challenging times.”
The new members of IFMA’s 2010-2011 board of directors are: Isilay Civan, MSc, Ph.D.s, LEED AP, senior consultant at HOK; Michael D. Feldman, CM, deputy executive director at Los Angeles World Airports; Joachim W. Hohmann, MSc, Ph.D., CFM, managing partner of Consultants Circle and professor at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern; and Jon Seller, general manager of Optegy Group.
They join existing board members William T. Conley, CFM, CFMJ, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, owner of Conley Facility Management Consulting (CFM2); Howard K. Fisher, CFM, CFMJ, senior manager of facilities services for SAS; and Rodney M. Stevens, CFM, AIA, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, architect/facility information manager at Pioneer Hi-Bred, a DuPont Business. Additionally, William A. Rodgers Jr., president and CEO of GoodCents, has been appointed to another one-year term.
For more information about the 2010-2011 IFMA board of directors, click here.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.