IFMA CEO Tony Keane Selected to Greater Houston CVB Board
Keane is serving a three-year term that began this month and ends on June 30, 2013.
In his new role, he will advise and assist the Houston CVB in its mission to improve the economy of greater Houston by attracting conventions, tourists, film projects and international government officials to the area through sales and marketing efforts.
Greater Houston CVB board members meet several times throughout the year. IFMA headquarters is located in Houston, Texas.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions