Keane is serving a three-year term that began this month and ends on June 30, 2013.
In his new role, he will advise and assist the Houston CVB in its mission to improve the economy of greater Houston by attracting conventions, tourists, film projects and international government officials to the area through sales and marketing efforts.
Greater Houston CVB board members meet several times throughout the year. IFMA headquarters is located in Houston, Texas.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs