New Information On Legionnaires' Disease
Up to now, books on Legionnaires’ disease have been written for scientists, engineers, healthcare workers, water treatment specialists, facility managers, or other professionals whose work relates to the disease or the control of Legionella bacteria. The new book, Protect Yourself from Legionnaires’ Disease: The waterborne illness that continues to kill and harm, is for a general audience. A chapter devoted to survivors’ stories, told in their own words, will give readers a sense of just how horrible the disease is and that it can affect anyone.
Author Matt Freije gives important facts about Legionnaires’ disease and explains how to avoid it in hospitals, office buildings, and hotels; at the dentist, on the job, and from hot tubs, decorative fountains, misters, cooling towers, whirlpool bathtubs, and even car windshield washers.
The PDF version of the book is available for download now for $19.95. The softcover and electronic versions for various devices are due out later this year.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices