Up to now, books on Legionnaires’ disease have been written for scientists, engineers, healthcare workers, water treatment specialists, facility managers, or other professionals whose work relates to the disease or the control of Legionella bacteria. The new book, Protect Yourself from Legionnaires’ Disease: The waterborne illness that continues to kill and harm, is for a general audience. A chapter devoted to survivors’ stories, told in their own words, will give readers a sense of just how horrible the disease is and that it can affect anyone.
Author Matt Freije gives important facts about Legionnaires’ disease and explains how to avoid it in hospitals, office buildings, and hotels; at the dentist, on the job, and from hot tubs, decorative fountains, misters, cooling towers, whirlpool bathtubs, and even car windshield washers.
The PDF version of the book is available for download now for $19.95. The softcover and electronic versions for various devices are due out later this year.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention