BBF (Bush Business Furniture), the commercial furniture division of Bush Industries, introduces two new modular desking and storage furniture solutions, Sector and Momentum. These are the first collections to be launched under the BBF brand.
Both collections are modular lines designed to meet the needs of evolving office environments and contemporary work styles. The products offer enhanced communication, collaboration and cost control features, with the ability to adapt to changing needs.
Sector’s contemporary design supports technology with robust wire management capabilities, storage, and ample workspace. The new collection is suitable for a variety of work settings including conventional and alternative office environments, as well as home offices. Sector products are mobile and lightweight, providing the flexibility needed when working in groups.
The Momentum line supports collaborative, open office layouts where increased communication is critical for productivity. Momentum’s multi-height work surfaces and storage units can be configured and reconfigured to fit changing work patterns, while providing both personal space and opportunity for interaction.
Both Sector and Momentum meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance and safety, and are backed by BBF’s 10-year warranty.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation