BBF (Bush Business Furniture), the commercial furniture division of Bush Industries, introduces two new modular desking and storage furniture solutions, Sector and Momentum. These are the first collections to be launched under the BBF brand.
Both collections are modular lines designed to meet the needs of evolving office environments and contemporary work styles. The products offer enhanced communication, collaboration and cost control features, with the ability to adapt to changing needs.
Sector’s contemporary design supports technology with robust wire management capabilities, storage, and ample workspace. The new collection is suitable for a variety of work settings including conventional and alternative office environments, as well as home offices. Sector products are mobile and lightweight, providing the flexibility needed when working in groups.
The Momentum line supports collaborative, open office layouts where increased communication is critical for productivity. Momentum’s multi-height work surfaces and storage units can be configured and reconfigured to fit changing work patterns, while providing both personal space and opportunity for interaction.
Both Sector and Momentum meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance and safety, and are backed by BBF’s 10-year warranty.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management