BBF (Bush Business Furniture), the commercial furniture division of Bush Industries, introduces two new modular desking and storage furniture solutions, Sector and Momentum. These are the first collections to be launched under the BBF brand.
Both collections are modular lines designed to meet the needs of evolving office environments and contemporary work styles. The products offer enhanced communication, collaboration and cost control features, with the ability to adapt to changing needs.
Sector’s contemporary design supports technology with robust wire management capabilities, storage, and ample workspace. The new collection is suitable for a variety of work settings including conventional and alternative office environments, as well as home offices. Sector products are mobile and lightweight, providing the flexibility needed when working in groups.
The Momentum line supports collaborative, open office layouts where increased communication is critical for productivity. Momentum’s multi-height work surfaces and storage units can be configured and reconfigured to fit changing work patterns, while providing both personal space and opportunity for interaction.
Both Sector and Momentum meet ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance and safety, and are backed by BBF’s 10-year warranty.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention