Global Material Technologies, Inc. of Buffalo Grove, IL has introduced its new XCLUDER BLOCKS that fit all standard corrugated metal siding for effective exclusion of rodents, birds, and bats. Made with patented stainless steel and polyfiber technology, the blocks measure 2″ x 2″ x 7.5″ and provide a rustproof, shrink-proof, and chew-proof exclusion solution.
The XCLUDER products are available for installation in various building materials (not just metal), and they come in different shapes and sizes. Facility management staff can use XCLUDER BLOCKS to fill rodent, bird, and bat entrances at half the cost of copper mesh. All XCLUDER products are non-FIFRA (Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act) regulated and have been proven as an effective barrier by the USDA Wildlife Research Center.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention