Global Material Technologies, Inc. of Buffalo Grove, IL has introduced its new XCLUDER BLOCKS that fit all standard corrugated metal siding for effective exclusion of rodents, birds, and bats. Made with patented stainless steel and polyfiber technology, the blocks measure 2″ x 2″ x 7.5″ and provide a rustproof, shrink-proof, and chew-proof exclusion solution.
The XCLUDER products are available for installation in various building materials (not just metal), and they come in different shapes and sizes. Facility management staff can use XCLUDER BLOCKS to fill rodent, bird, and bat entrances at half the cost of copper mesh. All XCLUDER products are non-FIFRA (Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act) regulated and have been proven as an effective barrier by the USDA Wildlife Research Center.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management