Global Material Technologies, Inc. of Buffalo Grove, IL has introduced its new XCLUDER BLOCKS that fit all standard corrugated metal siding for effective exclusion of rodents, birds, and bats. Made with patented stainless steel and polyfiber technology, the blocks measure 2″ x 2″ x 7.5″ and provide a rustproof, shrink-proof, and chew-proof exclusion solution.
The XCLUDER products are available for installation in various building materials (not just metal), and they come in different shapes and sizes. Facility management staff can use XCLUDER BLOCKS to fill rodent, bird, and bat entrances at half the cost of copper mesh. All XCLUDER products are non-FIFRA (Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act) regulated and have been proven as an effective barrier by the USDA Wildlife Research Center.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention